What is Red Light Therapy?
Red Light Therapy is a therapeutic technology that uses red and near infrared wavelengths of light to naturally stimulate the body (at the cellular level) to produce more ATP (energy). This increased production is a significant component of cellular regeneration which is responsible for improving and boosting new cell growth.
It’s been proven that this biochemical reaction results in a multitude of health benefits. These include weight loss and improved cellulite reduction, as well as enhanced whole body healing capabilities, and anti-aging effects.
Red-light technology is made up of powerful and concentrated red and near-infrared wavelengths that penetrates and stimulates the skin at the cellular level. It’s extremely effective for boosting intradermal collagen production which result in the following all natural outcomes with no pain, side effects or downtime.
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced redness and pigmentation
- Reduced acne breakouts
- Lose up to 1 to 3 inches in one session.
- Fat cells deflate under red light (the size of a grape shrink to the size of a raisin – liposuction).
- Rapid inch loss along with healthier eating.
- Body Contouring and full body transformation
- Red Light Therapy reduces fat and increases muscle – leaner, fat loss and inch loss.
Proven to greatly enhance the body’s ability to heal itself while reducing pain and inflammation. It is safe, pain-free with rapid results and no side effects.
- Increase vascularity – Light therapy can help by increasing the formation of new capillaries in the body. This speeds up healing and allows the body to take in more oxygen and nutrients while flushing toxins.
- Stimulate the production of collagen – Light Therapy has been shown to help increase collagen production in the body. Collagen is a needed protein that helps repair the body and also increases elasticity and helps eliminate scar tissue and wrinkles.
- Stimulate the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – Light therapy has been shown to help with ATP production. ATP is what provides chemical energy to your cells. The more efficient your body’s ATP production, the better you will feel and you’ll have more energy.
- Increase lymphatic system activity – Light therapy can help your lymphatic system. This is how your body detoxifies. Studies have shown that light therapy can double the vessel diameter which will increase the flow and detox pathways.
- Increase RNA and DNA synthesis – Light therapy can help with cell turnover. This is ultimately how our body speeds up the healing of our skin.
- Increase fibroblastic activity – Light therapy helps stimulate fibroblast production which is how our body produces laminin and fibronectin which plays an important role in how our body repairs itself.
- Stimulate acetylcholine release – If the body produces too little or too much acetylcholine it can cause memory impairment. Light therapy can help balance the acetylcholine production in the body.
- Red LEDs – May help with acne, bruises, collagen production, dry skin, hair loss, psoriasis, stretch marks, scars, rosacea, sun damage, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Infrared LEDs – May help with arthritis, back pain, fibromyalgia, sprains, tendonitis, non-healing wounds, bone breaks, post-surgical procedures, and torn ligaments
- Most powerful bed on the market
- 10,000-Watt bed. (Average competitor bed is 100-200,000 joules, we have 5.7 million joules! You will see and feel a difference after just one session.)
- Supported by over 6,000 research studies
- No known contraindications
- Discounts available for multiple visits
- Staff coaching available
Red Light Therapy can help heal: